Outside/Inside Sales Agent Job Opening on Our Team
The Light Team – Keller Williams Advantage III Realty – Orlando, FL
We’re looking for a talker. No, not a gossip, loudmouth or a showboat. We’re looking for a closer.
The Inbound/Outbound Sales Agent position at The Light Team isn’t anything like the callcenter gig you may have tried out in college. The Light Team ISA/OSA is an experienced and success-seeking salesperson, of the highest caliber – someone who understands the potential for building a big, successful business through the careful and strategic cultivation of qualified leads.
You’ll prospect for new clients, daily, from various inbound/outbound lead sources collected by the Light Team. You’ll manage leads in our CRM and dial up potential homebuyers and sellers to inform them of new opportunities and to schedule appointments for our Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to achieve maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed in productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting potential clients through top-level customer service.
The position includes an experience based regular salary with performance-driven incentives.
A Florida Real Estate License is preferred, but not required.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Earnestly convey the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices and internalizes effective real estate sales conversation and technique.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Please complete the Personal Strengths/DISC Personality Assessment (this is required to be considered).
- Visit the Following Link: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/
- Click ‘Take the Assessment’
- Fill out the Contact Form to start your DISC test. Click Next.
- Complete the DISC Assessment.
- Once you complete the DISC portion, please continue and complete the Value Test portion.
- Both Assessments should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- When given the option, Download the Results.
- Send the following to LightTeamCareers@gmail.com
- (1) Cover Letter
- (2) Resume
- (3) DISC & Value Results