Listing Coordinator Job Opening on Our Team
The Light Team – Keller Williams Advantage III Realty – Orlando, FL
We’re looking for an air-traffic controller. Ok, not quite – but we are looking for someone to fill an equally important role in our rapidly expanding team. The Listing Coordinator is the keystone of our sales and logistics systems. Like controlling air-traffic, the Listing Coordinator guides our agents and clients smoothly through the listing/closing process. Driven by details and artful in their efficiency, the LC orchestrates the flow of information between our agents, our marketing team & our clients – calmly, confidently & conscientiously.
But rest easy: unlike an air control tower, the Light Team office is bright and comfortable – showered in smiles and laughter by passionate people who love their jobs, & the community they help unite & uplift.
Core job duties will be to manage, build and grow the Listing side of the business. We’re looking for someone smart, talented, loyal, hardworking and, most of all, dependable.
Key Skills for our New Listing Coordinator:
- Excellent at building rapport
- Well-Organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Others would say you are a People Person with a positive attitude
- A strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and put the needs of others before your own
- Attention to Detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Learning-based and committed to personal growth
- Creativity for designing marketing materials
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must be Tech-Savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- The position will also require a strong general knowledge of Orlando, as well as neighborhoods and zip codes.
Regular, effective communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from all showings, support the Listing Specialist by updating the contact database as needed, update and maintain all listing materials and prepare pre-listing packages, as well as assist in coordinating staging, signs/lockbox delivery, photography, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the properties. Input and update listings accurately into the MLS, arrange flyers and marketing materials including home showcase movies and mass emails, and organize Pre-MLS broker open houses.
Past experience in real estate with listings, marketing, and/or closing coordination is a large plus for this position. If you have a FL real estate license, that too is a great plus (but not required). If you’ve done this in the past please be sure to indicate this.
The listing coordinator is an hourly position and will be compensated based on candidate’s experience.
Prior Experience & Education:
Real Estate experience is preferred but not required. Training will be provided and will be ongoing.
- Please complete the Personal Strengths Profile/DISC Assessment
- Visit the Following Link: www.TonyRobbins.com/DISC.
- Click ‘START DISC TEST’
- Fill out the form to start your DISC test. Click Next.
- Complete the Assessment. It should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
- When given the option, download the DISC RESULTS and the VALUE RESULTS
- Send the Following to LightTeamCareers@gmail.com
- Cover Letter
- DISC RESULTS
- VALUE RESULTS